Friday, October 9, 2009

random...

1. Do you like Blue cheese dressing? nope.
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? No way!
3. Do you own a gun? well I don't but my husband owns like 5
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? the red one
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? depends on what I'm going in for
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like em.
7 Favorite Christmas movie? all of them! I love christmas
8 What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Chocolate Milk, or orange juice
9. Can you do push ups? a few :)
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring ;)
11. Favorite hobby? reading, quilting, watching TV...
12. do you have A.D.D.? actually no
13.. Do you wear glasses/contacts? No.
14. Middle name. Ward (my maiden name)
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: can't wait for work to be over, tired, and excited it's the weekend!
16. Name 2 or 3 drinks you regularly drink? Milk, chocolate milk, orange juice
17. Current worry? don't really have one at this exact moment
18. Current hate right now? not getting enough sleep :P
19. Favorite place to be? home
20. How did you bring in the New Year? I can't remember, I think we just hung out until midnight then went to bed... I know boring
21. Name three people who will complete this: ? no idea...
22. Do you have pets? sugar glider (edgar)
23. Do you own slippers? yep, big fluffy ones!
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Blue
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? never tried
26. Can you whistle? sure can, in and out :)
27. Where are you now? North Salt Lake
28. Would you be a pirate? nope
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing, I try not to fall back asleep
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Joslynn
31. Favorite boy's name? Corbin, or Austin
32. What's in your pocket right now? nothing
33. Last thing that made you laugh? stephanie, at work, she always makes me laugh
34. What vehicle do you drive? Mazda 3, dodge neon and dodge ram
35. Worst injury you've ever had? I crashed when I was 5 on my bike and cut up my chin and eye.
36. Do you love where you live? I love it!
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? one, but I have a portable DVD player as well as a laptop that both work for movies

No comments:

Post a Comment